1. Common Terms
When you use this service, you have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms of the Terms of Service. In case of violation of these Terms of Service, CLASSES YOU LIKE may suspend or terminate your use of the Service at any time without notice based on the relevant rules.
CLASSES YOU LIKE reserves the right to modify or change the content of this Terms at any time and to post it on this Service without notice. It is recommended that you always pay attention to any changes or changes to the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after any modification or change shall be deemed as if you have read, understood and agree to such modification or change. If you do not agree with the contents of this agreement, you should immediately stop using the service.
If you are under the age of 18, you should use or continue to use this agreement unless you are in compliance with the above requirements, and you must read, understand and agree with all the contents of these Terms and Conditions and subsequent amendments by your parents (or guardians). When you use or continue to use the service, you indicate that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood, and agrees to accept all of the content of this agreement and its subsequent changes.
2. Service Agreement
You expressly understand and agree that this service does not provide any express or implied warranty, including but not limited to commercial merchantability, suitability for specific purposes, and non-infringement of the rights of others. This service does not guarantee the following:
- This service will fully meet your needs and expectations;
- The results of this service or obtained through this service are absolutely instant, safe and correct;
Whether or not you download or obtain any information via this service is at your own discretion and at your own risk. CLASSES YOU LIKE will not be liable for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of any of the above materials.
3. Privacy Protection
4. Protection of Children and Adolescents
To ensure that children and young people use the Internet safely, and to avoid infringement of privacy rights or contact with inappropriate information, parents (or guardians) should fulfill the following obligations: Choose the appropriate content carefully for children and young people Browse. When children under the age of 12 are connected to the Internet, they should accompany them throughout the process. Young people over the age of 12 and under the age of 18 should also give their consent before accessing the Internet.
5. Lawful Commitments and Obligations
You promise never to use this service for any unlawful purpose or in any illegal way. If you are a user outside the Republic of China, you should agree to abide by the laws of the country or region you belong to. You agree and guarantee that you may not use this service to engage in acts that infringe the rights of others or are illegal, including but not limited to the following:
- Post or transmit any text, images or files of any kind that are illegal, defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, forged, unpleasant, inconsistent with public order, or good customs;
- Infringe other people's reputation, ownership, privacy, business secrets, copyrights, trademark rights, patents, other intellectual property rights, and other rights;
- Violation of the obligation of confidentiality under the law or contract;
- Use the service in the name of another person;
- The transmission or dissemination of computer viruses or information that interferes with the operation of others or the Internet in various ways;
- Engaging in unscrupulous transactions or posting false information that leads to crimes;
- Selling guns, drugs, banned drugs, pirated software or other prohibited items; providing gambling information or inducing others to participate in gambling in any way;
- Failure to comply with food, hygiene, medical or other laws and regulations to sell goods in this service;
- In a short time, a large number of irrigation or washboard contents will be posted, affecting the rights of other users;
- Use several account numbers for misconduct to affect the rights of other users;
- Other CLASSES YOU LIKE have legitimate reasons to consider inappropriate behavior.
CLASSES YOU LIKE reserves the right to remove inappropriate content.
6. Membership Registration
In order to use this service, you agree to the following:
- Follow the service registration process to provide you with correct, up-to-date and complete information;
- Maintain and update your personal data and guarantee that it is correct, up to date and complete.
After completing the registration process for this service, you will obtain your account number and password and become an CLASSES YOU LIKE member. You should keep your own account number and password. If you find that the account number and password have been stolen or used improperly, you should notify CLASSES YOU LIKE immediately and assist in submitting specific issues. CLASSES YOU LIKE is not liable for any illegal use of the member's account number and password.
7. User behavior
CLASSES YOU LIKE only provides services and usage platforms that provide information, data, text, software, music, audio, photos, graphics, video, information, or other information that you and other users of the service may publicly transmit, publish or privately transmit. All other information is the responsibility of the provider. Under no circumstances will CLASSES YOU LIKE be liable for any User Content, including, without limitation, any errors or omissions, and any loss or damage derived from posting, emailing or transmitting via the Service.
8. Trading Actions
Vendors or individuals may provide merchandise purchases, services, or other trading activities through the Service or through other sites linked to the Service. If you therefore trade with the vendor or individual, each sale or other contract exists only between you and each manufacturer or individual. CLASSES YOU LIKE will never intervene in any trades, services or other transactions between you and the manufacturer or individual, and will not be responsible for any guarantee for the goods, services or other subject matter of your transactions.
9. System security
Due to the network data transmission process involves other third party or above other service providers, CLASSES YOU LIKE does not guarantee that the data uploaded by the user will be normally displayed, nor does it guarantee the correctness of the data transmission; if the user finds the service If you have any errors or omissions, please notify this service immediately. This service will back up data regularly, but you should take protective measures when using this service. CLASSES YOU LIKE will not be liable for any damages caused by your use (or inability to use) this service. Your personal data, payment information (including credit card information), member passwords, etc. should be properly kept to avoid leakage. All acts that use their account number and password to enter the system are deemed to be the behavior of the account holder and password holder.
10. Information Content
CLASS YOU LIKE does not warrant that the information or advertisements obtained by you from using this service or linking to other websites via this service are completely correct. CLASSES YOU LIKE reserves the right to modify or delete the information or advice provided by this service at any time. Based on respecting the intellectual property rights of content providers, CLASSES YOU LIKE does not make any substantive review or modification of content provided by content providers, nor is it responsible for the correct authenticity of such content.
Due to the prosecutor's office, court, or other government agency directives or other considerations that you have violated the terms and spirit of the terms of service, CLASSES YOU LIKE may terminate your account, password or the use of the service, and the service with you. Any "user content" posted is removed and deleted.
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction Courts
The interpretation and application of these Terms of Service and the disputes related to these Terms of Service are based on the United States Act. The Terms of Service shall take effect from June 15, 2018.